Friday, July 9, 2021

29.Get naked on top of Acadia National Park (50 x 50)

Since we celebrated Roddy's first birthday at the North Rim Lodge at the Grand Canyon in 2016, we've been traipsing around at the end of the summer to national parks to celebrate his birth... with a Simba pic... those will become MORE fun when Roddy gets to be an adolescent.

I don't remember where I heard it, but there's this thing about going topless at the furthest points of the continental United States. Acadia National Park is one of the first places that the sun hits the US in the morning - so I guess there's a thing about showing the Sun your boobies FIRST THING in the morning. I didn't actually show my tits because the top of Acadia is extremely cold first thing in the AM as well as ridiculously busy with tourists. But we did get Roddy's Simba shot without getting other tourists in frame.


We met my parents up there on their boat and sailed around the island with them for a few days. Roddy loves the boat; Grandbear got him a harness that attaches to the main halyard so if he went overboard we wouldn't have to go too far to get him.



I was seven months pregnant with Stella when we went to Acadia. Had I known how perfect it is for kids, we would have scheduled a longer visit. There are so many carriage roads for bike rides and so many places to go swimming. It was magical.

Roddy did not want to touch a lobstah.


the bubbles... look like boobies.


1 comment:

  1. Blogs are the best, most useful way to save.
    I can share ideas of the future because this is exactly what I am looking for,
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete